Please excuse the mess! We are under construction.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lazy Summer Day

I had planned to do a post today with lots of pictures of the *gasp* fall lines I’m working on. Fall! Do you know Michael’s already has some Christmas out? One of the things I have the most trouble adjusting to in this business is getting the products made and listed far enough out. It feels so weird to make sun hats in the snow and pumpkins by the pool!

 

But… I shant be posting all of those pics (today), because we are having a super sweet afternoon. All three littles are asleep, the big is at camp, the dishes are done, dinner is in the crock pot and things are just chill around here today. So, I’m hooking a booby and making some fall hats and will work on photography tomorrow Smile

 

What are you up to this super hot afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment