Please excuse the mess! We are under construction.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Hat Styles

As much fun as I had developing the new home goodies stuff, I started to miss making new hats. So, we have a couple of new styles in the shop!

The first is the crochet newsboy hat.
My favorite model :) Click here to see in shop.

I love this little newsboy hat, so be expecting more colors and maybe even a new stitch pattern :)

There is also a new girlie baby hat :) I was inspired by Pantone's spring palette to come up with a Margarita & Lilac concoction and this was it!
Click here to see in shop.

Now, I'm working on a fishing hat! Gotta keep that sun off my bald toddlers head!


About Baby Hooked Boutique:
Baby Hooked Boutique specializes in hand crafted crochet baby hats, featuring the Boobie Beanie and Crochet Crown! Our baby beanies and hats are terrific for keeping little heads warm, and are perfect baby photo props, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment