Please excuse the mess! We are under construction.

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Long Awaited Birthday Pics

So, maybe "long awaited" is assuming a bit much... But, I did promise birthday pics before Christmas.

I took the whole "handmade" thing as a challenge. So, all of the decorations are Mama Made.

I highly recommend investing in some sort of machine which cuts letters for you if you are going to make more than one of these. Hand cutting those letters with an exacto knife was an exercise in patience.

Even the cake was Mama Made. The boy LURVED it. The night before his party he wanted to stand in front of the open fridge and stare at it for like an hour.

Dear Pinterest: Thank you!

My nephew kept eating Elmo's mouth as soon as I'd refill it. So, imagine blueberries where the mouth should be...

This is the one thing I ordered for the party. Crafts by Jillian did an excellent job and totally rocked socks on value and fast shipping.

I dread the day that the boy gets big enough to not want 100 pom-pom's at his birthday.

Daddy and the birthday boy wolfing down some lunch.

The Boy and his Sissy loved Elmo.

Paw Paw made sure to give the kidlets a b-ball lesson before he left for work. Why, yes! Those are my decorations wrapped around their heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment